Hakuto Co Ltd (Hakuto) is a technology company that distributes electronic products and manufactures industrial chemicals. The company’s product categories include semiconductor devices, electronic components, electronic and electric equipment, and chemicals and cosmetics. Its semiconductor devices include graphics chips and boards, NIR spectral engine, OCPM monitor, mixed signal devices, oscillator and microcomputer, among others. Hakuto’s electronic components comprise photovoltaic panel, connector, electronic components and optical components, among others. The company also provides electronic and electric equipment such as semiconductor equipment, photovoltaic manufacturing equipment, compound semiconductor equipment, FPD manufacturing equipment and nanotechnology equipment. Its chemical and cosmetic products comprise petroleum and petrochemical, pulp and paper, water treatment and boiled water, and cosmetics. The company operates in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Hiroshima, Fukuoka, Matsumoto, Isehara, Sapporo, Sendai and Saitama, Japan. Hakuto is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Hakuto Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 31, 2017: Hakuto reports lower Q1 net income, provides outlook for 2018
Oct 31, 2016: Hakuto reports lower six-month net income, provides annual forecast
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hakuto Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Hakuto Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Key Information
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Overview
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Hakuto Co Ltd - History
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Business Description
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Hakuto Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Strengths
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Threats
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Key Competitors
- Hakuto Co Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Key Information
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Key Ratios
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Share Data
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Hakuto Co Ltd, History
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Other Locations
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Hakuto Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Performance Chart
- Hakuto Co Ltd, Ratio Charts