SCSK Corp (SCSK), is a technology company that provides system development, IT infrastructure, IT management and BPO services. The company offers industrial systems business, financial systems business, global systems business, business solutions, business services, IT management and IT platform solutions. Its industrial systems business manages manufacturing, communication, distribution, media and service industries. SCSK’s financial systems supplies system services for banks, securities, insurance, credit cards, leasing or other types of financial businesses. The company’s telecommunication systems business provides optimal integrated services through combinations of various IT solutions. Its business solutions offers business support such as technical support, customer support, help desk services, telephone sales or data input. The company’s IT management business operates solution oriented data centers. It serves chemicals, food, machinery manufacturing, media, power and gas, pharmaceuticals, retail, and financial services industries, among others. SCSK is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
SCSK Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 23, 2017: SCSK announces executive changes
Apr 28, 2017: SCSK approves board changes
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SCSK Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SCSK Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- SCSK Corp - Key Information
- SCSK Corp - Overview
- SCSK Corp - Key Employees
- SCSK Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- SCSK Corp - Key Operational Heads
- SCSK Corp - Major Products and Services
- SCSK Corp - History
- SCSK Corp - Company Statement
- SCSK Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- SCSK Corp - Business Description
- SCSK Corp - Corporate Strategy
- SCSK Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SCSK Corp - Strengths
- SCSK Corp - Weaknesses
- SCSK Corp - Opportunities
- SCSK Corp - Threats
- SCSK Corp - Key Competitors
- SCSK Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- SCSK Corp, Key Information
- SCSK Corp, Key Ratios
- SCSK Corp, Share Data
- SCSK Corp, Major Products and Services
- SCSK Corp, History
- SCSK Corp, Key Employees
- SCSK Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- SCSK Corp, Key Operational Heads
- SCSK Corp, Other Locations
- SCSK Corp, Subsidiaries
- SCSK Corp, Key Competitors
- SCSK Corp, SWOT Analysis
- SCSK Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- SCSK Corp, Annual Ratios
- SCSK Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- SCSK Corp, Performance Chart
- SCSK Corp, Ratio Charts