Software AG (SAG) is a technology company that provides software management solutions. The company offers digital business platform with integration, process management, adaptive application development, real-time analytics and enterprise architecture management. Its products include Adabas database management system, ARIS business process analysis platform, ARIS connect, centrasite, mashzone, and ARIS UML Designer, among others. SAG offers services such as business and IT consulting, process-driven SAP consulting, product-related services, industry expertise, methodology, global education services and support services. The company serves banking, education, energy and utilities, government, healthcare and life sciences, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and telecommunication industries sectors. SAG is headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany.
Software AG Key Recent Developments
Jan 31, 2018: Software AG appoints Sanjay Brahmawar as chief executive officer
Nov 08, 2017: Software AG wins 2017 Gold IoT Innovator Award
Nov 03, 2017: Software AG appoints North America COO Kevin Niblock to extended executive board, reflecting the strategic importance of the region
Oct 20, 2017: Software AG’s major q3 successes in the internet of things (IOT) market accelerate transition to cloud
Aug 03, 2017: Software AG establishes scientific advisory board
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Software AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Software AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Software AG - Key Information
- Software AG - Overview
- Software AG - Key Employees
- Software AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Software AG - Key Operational Heads
- Software AG - Major Products and Services
- Software AG - History
- Software AG - Company Statement
- Software AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Software AG - Business Description
- Software AG - Corporate Strategy
- Software AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Software AG - Strengths
- Software AG - Weaknesses
- Software AG - Opportunities
- Software AG - Threats
- Software AG - Key Competitors
- Software AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Software AG, Key Information
- Software AG, Key Ratios
- Software AG, Share Data
- Software AG, Major Products and Services
- Software AG, History
- Software AG, Key Employees
- Software AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Software AG, Key Operational Heads
- Software AG, Other Locations
- Software AG, Subsidiaries
- Software AG, Key Competitors
- Software AG, SWOT Analysis
- Software AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Software AG, Annual Ratios
- Software AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Software AG, Performance Chart
- Software AG, Ratio Charts