Ritek Corp (Ritek) is a computer storage products company that manufactures optical storage media. The company’s products include recordable media, pre-recorded media, flash memory products, flat panel display, portable hard drive and SSD, DRAM modules, power bank, bio technology, LED products, accessories and smart wristband. It offers photovoltaic products such as solar modules, solar system and solar lighting equipment, among others. Ritek’s LED products include LED panel light, LED street light, LED projection light and LED light bulb, among others. Its flash memory products include memory cards, mobile cards and USB flash drives, among others. The company operates in the US, the Netherlands and China. Ritek is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Ritek Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 04, 2017: Russia Announces Auction For Shisterovskoye Site In Perm Region
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ritek Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ritek Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Ritek Corp - Key Information
- Ritek Corp - Overview
- Ritek Corp - Key Employees
- Ritek Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Ritek Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Ritek Corp - Major Products and Services
- Ritek Corp - History
- Ritek Corp - Company Statement
- Ritek Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Ritek Corp - Business Description
- Ritek Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Ritek Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ritek Corp - Strengths
- Ritek Corp - Weaknesses
- Ritek Corp - Opportunities
- Ritek Corp - Threats
- Ritek Corp - Key Competitors
- Ritek Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Ritek Corp, Key Information
- Ritek Corp, Key Ratios
- Ritek Corp, Share Data
- Ritek Corp, Major Products and Services
- Ritek Corp, History
- Ritek Corp, Key Employees
- Ritek Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Ritek Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Ritek Corp, Other Locations
- Ritek Corp, Subsidiaries
- Ritek Corp, Key Competitors
- Ritek Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Ritek Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Ritek Corp, Annual Ratios
- Ritek Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Ritek Corp, Performance Chart
- Ritek Corp, Ratio Charts