PRGX Global Inc (PRGX), formerly PRG-Schultz International Inc is a business analytics and information service provider that offers global business analytics, information services and recovery audit services. The company’s services include shared services, finance and accounting, procurement, merchandising, data management and internal audit, among others. It offers recovery audit, contract compliance, product and spend analytics and supplier information management, among others. PRGX serves to retail, grocery, manufacturing, energy and resources, utilities and telecommunications, among others. The company serves finance, government and public sector and pharmaceutical industries, among others. PRGX is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
PRGX Global Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 15, 2017: PRGX Global announces new managing director
May 10, 2017: PRGX Global announces management changes
Jun 24, 2016: PRGX Global announces appointment of new Vice President - Analytics Product Management
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PRGX Global Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PRGX Global Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- PRGX Global Inc - Key Information
- PRGX Global Inc - Overview
- PRGX Global Inc - Key Employees
- PRGX Global Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- PRGX Global Inc - Key Operational Heads
- PRGX Global Inc - Major Products and Services
- PRGX Global Inc - History
- PRGX Global Inc - Company Statement
- PRGX Global Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- PRGX Global Inc - Business Description
- PRGX Global Inc - Corporate Strategy
- PRGX Global Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- PRGX Global Inc - Strengths
- PRGX Global Inc - Weaknesses
- PRGX Global Inc - Opportunities
- PRGX Global Inc - Threats
- PRGX Global Inc - Key Competitors
- PRGX Global Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- PRGX Global Inc, Key Information
- PRGX Global Inc, Key Ratios
- PRGX Global Inc, Share Data
- PRGX Global Inc, Major Products and Services
- PRGX Global Inc, History
- PRGX Global Inc, Key Employees
- PRGX Global Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- PRGX Global Inc, Key Operational Heads
- PRGX Global Inc, Other Locations
- PRGX Global Inc, Subsidiaries
- PRGX Global Inc, Key Competitors
- PRGX Global Inc, SWOT Analysis
- PRGX Global Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- PRGX Global Inc, Annual Ratios
- PRGX Global Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- PRGX Global Inc, Performance Chart
- PRGX Global Inc, Ratio Charts