TEAC Corp (TEAC) is a consumer electronic product company that develops and offers audio and information products. The company’s audio products include professional and consumer audio products. It offers information products such as video and image recording devices, medical and industrial filing, measurement devices, communication recorders and computer peripherals. TEAC also offers super audio CD player, super audio CD transport, D and A converter, amplifier, phono stage preamplifier, master clock generator and super audio CD. It offers data storage products such as digital versatile disc re writable, DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, auto loading printer, auto publisher, stand alone duplicators, disc publishing media and accessories, among others. The company markets its product in the US, the UK, Germany, Taiwan, Mexico and Indonesia. It operates through sales offices in Osaka and Nagoya. TEAC is headquartered in Tama, Japan.
TEAC Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 01, 2016: TEAC appoints Dean Tassio as Director of US sales
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TEAC Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of TEAC Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- TEAC Corp - Key Information
- TEAC Corp - Overview
- TEAC Corp - Key Employees
- TEAC Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- TEAC Corp - Key Operational Heads
- TEAC Corp - Major Products and Services
- TEAC Corp - History
- TEAC Corp - Company Statement
- TEAC Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- TEAC Corp - Business Description
- TEAC Corp - Corporate Strategy
- TEAC Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- TEAC Corp - Strengths
- TEAC Corp - Weaknesses
- TEAC Corp - Opportunities
- TEAC Corp - Threats
- TEAC Corp - Key Competitors
- TEAC Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- TEAC Corp, Key Information
- TEAC Corp, Key Ratios
- TEAC Corp, Share Data
- TEAC Corp, Major Products and Services
- TEAC Corp, History
- TEAC Corp, Key Employees
- TEAC Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- TEAC Corp, Key Operational Heads
- TEAC Corp, Other Locations
- TEAC Corp, Subsidiaries
- TEAC Corp, Key Competitors
- TEAC Corp, SWOT Analysis
- TEAC Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- TEAC Corp, Annual Ratios
- TEAC Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- TEAC Corp, Performance Chart
- TEAC Corp, Ratio Charts