Qsc AG (Qsc) is a telecommunication company that provides integrated telecommunication and managed services. The company provides cloud and IT outsourcing services such as pure enterprise cloud, enterprise workplace service, enterprise application service, managed service, and data centers and network connection services. It offers IT consulting, IT strategy, internet, telephony and networking services. Qsc also provides Internet of Things (IoT) platform, which includes transformation consulting, project management, hardware integration, software development, IoT standard components, IoT platform operation and production. The company has its operations in Berlin, Bremen, Dresden, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Cologne, Munich, Leipzig, Oberhausen and Stuttgart, Germany. Qsc is headquartered in Cologne, Germany.
Qsc AG Key Recent Developments
Aug 08, 2017: QSC firms up net income and posts further Cloud revenue growth
Jun 28, 2017: QSC receives SAP certification as partner with SAP Recognized Expertise
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Qsc AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Qsc AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Qsc AG - Key Information
- Qsc AG - Overview
- Qsc AG - Key Employees
- Qsc AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Qsc AG - Key Operational Heads
- Qsc AG - Major Products and Services
- Qsc AG - History
- Qsc AG - Company Statement
- Qsc AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Qsc AG - Business Description
- Qsc AG - Corporate Strategy
- Qsc AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Qsc AG - Strengths
- Qsc AG - Weaknesses
- Qsc AG - Opportunities
- Qsc AG - Threats
- Qsc AG - Key Competitors
- Qsc AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Qsc AG, Key Information
- Qsc AG, Key Ratios
- Qsc AG, Share Data
- Qsc AG, Major Products and Services
- Qsc AG, History
- Qsc AG, Key Employees
- Qsc AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Qsc AG, Key Operational Heads
- Qsc AG, Other Locations
- Qsc AG, Subsidiaries
- Qsc AG, Key Competitors
- Qsc AG, SWOT Analysis
- Qsc AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Qsc AG, Annual Ratios
- Qsc AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Qsc AG, Performance Chart
- Qsc AG, Ratio Charts