Tom Group Ltd (Tom Group) is a media company that offers publishing and advertising services. The company offers e-commerce, mobile internet, publishing, outdoor media, television and entertainment services. Its television and entertainment services provide various entertainment programs. Tom Group offers social platforms for the mobile Internet services, and series of game and music applications for both desktop and mobile users. The company's e-commerce division offers products such as home goods, food and supplements, personal care products, infant and mother care products, fashion products and electronic goods. It operates in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Tom Group is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Tom Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2016: Change of Alternate Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tom Group Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tom Group Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Tom Group Ltd - Key Information
- Tom Group Ltd - Overview
- Tom Group Ltd - Key Employees
- Tom Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Tom Group Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Tom Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Tom Group Ltd - History
- Tom Group Ltd - Company Statement
- Tom Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Tom Group Ltd - Business Description
- Tom Group Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Tom Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tom Group Ltd - Strengths
- Tom Group Ltd - Weaknesses
- Tom Group Ltd - Opportunities
- Tom Group Ltd - Threats
- Tom Group Ltd - Key Competitors
- Tom Group Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Tom Group Ltd, Key Information
- Tom Group Ltd, Key Ratios
- Tom Group Ltd, Share Data
- Tom Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Tom Group Ltd, History
- Tom Group Ltd, Key Employees
- Tom Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Tom Group Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Tom Group Ltd, Other Locations
- Tom Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Tom Group Ltd, Key Competitors
- Tom Group Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Tom Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Tom Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Tom Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Tom Group Ltd, Performance Chart
- Tom Group Ltd, Ratio Charts