Eckoh PLC (Eckoh) is a technology service provider that offers secure payment products and customer service solutions. The company provides bespoke build layers such as holly connects-VXML, cisco networking, EMC storage, and others. It offers services such as self-service IVR, mobile solutions, in-house contact center and multi-channel services. Eckoh's cloud based enterprise platform offers highly available, scalable and secures multi-channel, self-service automated solutions, among others. The company’s secure payment product removes customer card data from contact centers and IT environments which are designed for merchants to reduce the risk of fraud and become compliant with the payment card industry data security standards. Eckoh is headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, the UK.
Eckoh PLC Key Recent Developments
Dec 01, 2017: Synectics chairman joins Eckoh board
Jun 08, 2017: Eckoh appoints Christopher Humphrey as new chairman
May 02, 2017: Eckoh appoints PayPoint's UK & Ireland finance director Herbert as CFO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Eckoh PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Eckoh PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Eckoh PLC - Key Information
- Eckoh PLC - Overview
- Eckoh PLC - Key Employees
- Eckoh PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Eckoh PLC - Key Operational Heads
- Eckoh PLC - Major Products and Services
- Eckoh PLC - History
- Eckoh PLC - Company Statement
- Eckoh PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Eckoh PLC - Business Description
- Eckoh PLC - Corporate Strategy
- Eckoh PLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Eckoh PLC - Strengths
- Eckoh PLC - Weaknesses
- Eckoh PLC - Opportunities
- Eckoh PLC - Threats
- Eckoh PLC - Key Competitors
- Eckoh PLC - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Eckoh PLC, Key Information
- Eckoh PLC, Key Ratios
- Eckoh PLC, Share Data
- Eckoh PLC, Major Products and Services
- Eckoh PLC, History
- Eckoh PLC, Key Employees
- Eckoh PLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Eckoh PLC, Key Operational Heads
- Eckoh PLC, Other Locations
- Eckoh PLC, Subsidiaries
- Eckoh PLC, Key Competitors
- Eckoh PLC, SWOT Analysis
- Eckoh PLC, Ratios based on current share price
- Eckoh PLC, Annual Ratios
- Eckoh PLC, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Eckoh PLC, Performance Chart
- Eckoh PLC, Ratio Charts