U.S. Concrete Inc (U.S. Concrete) is a concrete company that produces and markets ready-mixed concrete, aggregates and offers value added services. The company’s ready-mixed concrete products consists of proportioned mixes for placement and shaping into designed form. Its aggregate products include crushed stone, sand and gravel. U.S. Concrete’s specialty concrete comprises rapid drying concrete, colored concrete, site-set, site-fresh, site-fill, colorfast EF, and previous concrete. The company’s value-added services include formulations and alternative product recommendations, quality control and automated scheduling and tracking. It serves concrete sub-contractors, governmental agencies, general contractors, property owners and developers, architects, engineers and home builders. The company has operations in Texas, California, New York, and New Jersey, the US. U.S. Concrete is headquartered in Euless, Texas, the US.
U.S. Concrete Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2017: U.S. Concrete announces third quarter 2017 results
Sep 20, 2017: U.S. Concrete announces Board Chairman succession plan
Sep 08, 2017: U.S. Concrete hires John Kunz as Chief Financial Officer
Aug 09, 2017: U.S. Concrete announces second quarter 2017 results
May 04, 2017: US Concrete reports net income for Q1
This comprehensive SWOT profile of U.S. Concrete Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of U.S. Concrete Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Key Information
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Overview
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Key Employees
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Key Operational Heads
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Major Products and Services
- U.S. Concrete Inc - History
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Company Statement
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Business Description
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Corporate Strategy
- U.S. Concrete Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Strengths
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Weaknesses
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Opportunities
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Threats
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Key Competitors
- U.S. Concrete Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Key Information
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Key Ratios
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Share Data
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Major Products and Services
- U.S. Concrete Inc, History
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Key Employees
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Key Operational Heads
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Other Locations
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Subsidiaries
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Key Competitors
- U.S. Concrete Inc, SWOT Analysis
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Annual Ratios
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Performance Chart
- U.S. Concrete Inc, Ratio Charts