Recticel SA (Recticel) is a chemical company that develops, manufactures, commercializes and markets semi-finished flexible polyurethane foam products. The company operates through its business divisions such as flexible foams, bedding, insulation and automotive business. Its bedding business develops, produces and commercializes finished mattresses, slats and bed bases. Recticel's insulation business division concentrates on the production and commercialization of sustainable thermal insulation material in rigid closed cell polyurethane and polyisocyanurate foam for the construction sector. The company sells its products across the world. It has operations in Europe, the US and Asia. Recticel is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Recticel SA Key Recent Developments
Mar 09, 2017: Recticel to invest into new production capacity for its Insulation Business in the UK, and to create new jobs
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Recticel SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Recticel SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Recticel SA - Key Information
- Recticel SA - Overview
- Recticel SA - Key Employees
- Recticel SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Recticel SA - Key Operational Heads
- Recticel SA - Major Products and Services
- Recticel SA - History
- Recticel SA - Company Statement
- Recticel SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Recticel SA - Business Description
- Recticel SA - Corporate Strategy
- Recticel SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Recticel SA - Strengths
- Recticel SA - Weaknesses
- Recticel SA - Opportunities
- Recticel SA - Threats
- Recticel SA - Key Competitors
- Recticel SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Recticel SA, Key Information
- Recticel SA, Key Ratios
- Recticel SA, Share Data
- Recticel SA, Major Products and Services
- Recticel SA, History
- Recticel SA, Key Employees
- Recticel SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Recticel SA, Key Operational Heads
- Recticel SA, Other Locations
- Recticel SA, Subsidiaries
- Recticel SA, Key Competitors
- Recticel SA, SWOT Analysis
- Recticel SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Recticel SA, Annual Ratios
- Recticel SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Recticel SA, Performance Chart
- Recticel SA, Ratio Charts