Exponent, Inc. (Exponent), formerly Failure Analysis Associates Inc is an engineering and scientific consulting company that offers technical solutions. The company offers engineering services in biomechanics, buildings and structures, biomedical engineering, civil engineering, electrical and computer science, engineering management and consulting, mechanical engineering, and others. It also provides information resource consulting, laboratory services and visual communication services. Exponent’s NASCRAC software is a general-purpose fracture mechanics tool that can be used to solve linear and nonlinear fracture mechanics problems. The company has presence in the US, China, Germany, Switzerland and the UK. Exponent is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, the US.
Exponent Inc Key Recent Developments
May 20, 2016: Exponent is pleased to announce that Dr. Robert Haddad has joined the firm
Apr 21, 2016: Exponent is pleased to announce that Dr. Robert Dennis has joined the firm as a principal engineer
Apr 20, 2016: Dr. Harri Kytomaa was elected a fellow of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
Apr 20, 2016: Exponent reports first quarter fiscal year 2016 financial results
Feb 05, 2016: Exponent: Jeff Kornuta has been selected as a new member of the guidance, Navigation and Control Technical Committee of the AIAA
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Exponent Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Exponent Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Exponent Inc - Key Information
- Exponent Inc - Overview
- Exponent Inc - Key Employees
- Exponent Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Exponent Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Exponent Inc - Major Products and Services
- Exponent Inc - History
- Exponent Inc - Company Statement
- Exponent Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Exponent Inc - Business Description
- Exponent Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Exponent Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Exponent Inc - Strengths
- Exponent Inc - Weaknesses
- Exponent Inc - Opportunities
- Exponent Inc - Threats
- Exponent Inc - Key Competitors
- Exponent Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Exponent Inc, Key Information
- Exponent Inc, Key Ratios
- Exponent Inc, Share Data
- Exponent Inc, Major Products and Services
- Exponent Inc, History
- Exponent Inc, Key Employees
- Exponent Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Exponent Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Exponent Inc, Other Locations
- Exponent Inc, Subsidiaries
- Exponent Inc, Key Competitors
- Exponent Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Exponent Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Exponent Inc, Annual Ratios
- Exponent Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Exponent Inc, Performance Chart
- Exponent Inc, Ratio Charts