Orotongroup Limited (Orotongroup) is a retail company that provides fashion textile and accessories. The company offers clothing, accessories and personal care products for men, women, children and babies. It distributes oroton, brooks brothers, and gap products. Orotongroup gap's products include gapkids, babygap, gapmaternity and gapbody, among others. The company sells oroton products such as handbags, satchels and wallets, small leather accessories, jewellery, ties, umbrellas, knitwear, lingerie, men’s underwear and shoes. It operates through retail stores in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, and China. The company partners with retailer and clothing companies. Orotongroup is headquartered in Waterloo, New South Wales, Australia.
Orotongroup Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 28, 2017: Luxury accessories retailer Oroton H1 profits fall 52%
Mar 17, 2016: Profits in the bag at Oroton
Mar 17, 2016: Orotongroup Limited - OGL HY16 results announcement
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Orotongroup Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Orotongroup Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Orotongroup Ltd - Key Information
- Orotongroup Ltd - Overview
- Orotongroup Ltd - Key Employees
- Orotongroup Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Orotongroup Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Orotongroup Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Orotongroup Ltd - History
- Orotongroup Ltd - Company Statement
- Orotongroup Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Orotongroup Ltd - Business Description
- Orotongroup Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Orotongroup Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Orotongroup Ltd - Strengths
- Orotongroup Ltd - Weaknesses
- Orotongroup Ltd - Opportunities
- Orotongroup Ltd - Threats
- Orotongroup Ltd - Key Competitors
- Orotongroup Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Orotongroup Ltd, Key Information
- Orotongroup Ltd, Key Ratios
- Orotongroup Ltd, Share Data
- Orotongroup Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Orotongroup Ltd, History
- Orotongroup Ltd, Key Employees
- Orotongroup Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Orotongroup Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Orotongroup Ltd, Other Locations
- Orotongroup Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Orotongroup Ltd, Key Competitors
- Orotongroup Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Orotongroup Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Orotongroup Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Orotongroup Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Orotongroup Ltd, Performance Chart
- Orotongroup Ltd, Ratio Charts