On Assignment Inc (On Assignment) is a staffing company that offers skilled professionals for technology, life sciences, and creative sectors. The company's services comprise short and long term placement, contract, and contract-to-hire, among others. It provides staffing in the areas such as technology staffing including apex systems, cybercoders and oxford global resources; life sciences staffing such as lab support and valesta; and creative staffing comprising creative circle. On Assignment’s CyberCoders recruits professionals for engineering, technology, sales, executive, financial, and accounting. The company’s Oxford Global Resources delivers senior-level information technology, engineering, and regulatory. The company has its operations in the US, Canada, the UK, and the Netherlands, among others. On Assignment is headquartered Calabasas, California, the US.
On Assignment Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 27, 2016: On Assignment reports results for first quarter of 2016
Feb 17, 2016: On Assignment reports results for fourth quarter and full year 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of On Assignment Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of On Assignment Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- On Assignment Inc - Key Information
- On Assignment Inc - Overview
- On Assignment Inc - Key Employees
- On Assignment Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- On Assignment Inc - Key Operational Heads
- On Assignment Inc - Major Products and Services
- On Assignment Inc - History
- On Assignment Inc - Company Statement
- On Assignment Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- On Assignment Inc - Business Description
- On Assignment Inc - Corporate Strategy
- On Assignment Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- On Assignment Inc - Strengths
- On Assignment Inc - Weaknesses
- On Assignment Inc - Opportunities
- On Assignment Inc - Threats
- On Assignment Inc - Key Competitors
- On Assignment Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- On Assignment Inc, Key Information
- On Assignment Inc, Key Ratios
- On Assignment Inc, Share Data
- On Assignment Inc, Major Products and Services
- On Assignment Inc, History
- On Assignment Inc, Key Employees
- On Assignment Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- On Assignment Inc, Key Operational Heads
- On Assignment Inc, Other Locations
- On Assignment Inc, Subsidiaries
- On Assignment Inc, Key Competitors
- On Assignment Inc, SWOT Analysis
- On Assignment Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- On Assignment Inc, Annual Ratios
- On Assignment Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- On Assignment Inc, Performance Chart
- On Assignment Inc, Ratio Charts