Onvia Inc (Onvia) is a technology company that provides business information and research solutions. The company provides products such as project center, agency center, vendor center, term contract center, spending forecast center and purchase order analytics. It offers custom services such as contact lists, purchase history reports, data feeds and custom research. Onvia serves architecture and engineering, construction, information technologies and telecom, business consulting services, operations and maintenance and transportation industries. The company provides business solutions to federal, state, local and educational purchasing entities. Onvia is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
Onvia Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 09, 2017: Onvia appoints Russ Mann as CEO
Aug 03, 2016: Onvia reports second quarter 2016 results
May 03, 2016: Onvia, Inc. reports first quarter 2016 results
Apr 06, 2016: Onvia's CEO plans retirement
Feb 25, 2016: Onvia reports fourth quarter and annual 2015 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Onvia Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Onvia Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Onvia Inc - Key Information
- Onvia Inc - Overview
- Onvia Inc - Key Employees
- Onvia Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Onvia Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Onvia Inc - Major Products and Services
- Onvia Inc - History
- Onvia Inc - Company Statement
- Onvia Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Onvia Inc - Business Description
- Onvia Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Onvia Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Onvia Inc - Strengths
- Onvia Inc - Weaknesses
- Onvia Inc - Opportunities
- Onvia Inc - Threats
- Onvia Inc - Key Competitors
- Onvia Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Onvia Inc, Key Information
- Onvia Inc, Key Ratios
- Onvia Inc, Share Data
- Onvia Inc, Major Products and Services
- Onvia Inc, History
- Onvia Inc, Key Employees
- Onvia Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Onvia Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Onvia Inc, Other Locations
- Onvia Inc, Subsidiaries
- Onvia Inc, Key Competitors
- Onvia Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Onvia Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Onvia Inc, Annual Ratios
- Onvia Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Onvia Inc, Performance Chart
- Onvia Inc, Ratio Charts