SDL Plc (SDL) is an technology solution provider that offers language translation technology, services, and content management. The company’s products include media manager, live content architect, live content create,, idiom world server, language weaver, campaign analytics, email manager, fredhopper, intelligent marketing suite, and others. Its language services include consultancy, media services, software localization and testing, intelligent machine translation, language cloud, document translation, and website translation. SDL serves to aerospace, defense, financial services, government, electronics, automotive, software, and travel and tourism sectors. The company operates in the Netherlands, Australia, China, Belgium, Canada, the US, Brazil, and the UKSDL is headquartered in Maidenhead, the UK.
SDL plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2017: SDL interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2017
Mar 22, 2017: Translation Automation User Society appoints SDL's chief delivery officer as advisory board member
Mar 07, 2017: SDL: Preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2016
Feb 14, 2017: SDL expands executive team with new Chief Product Officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SDL plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SDL plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- SDL plc - Key Information
- SDL plc - Overview
- SDL plc - Key Employees
- SDL plc - Key Employee Biographies
- SDL plc - Key Operational Heads
- SDL plc - Major Products and Services
- SDL plc - History
- SDL plc - Company Statement
- SDL plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- SDL plc - Business Description
- SDL plc - Corporate Strategy
- SDL plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SDL plc - Strengths
- SDL plc - Weaknesses
- SDL plc - Opportunities
- SDL plc - Threats
- SDL plc - Key Competitors
- SDL plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- SDL plc, Key Information
- SDL plc, Key Ratios
- SDL plc, Share Data
- SDL plc, Major Products and Services
- SDL plc, History
- SDL plc, Key Employees
- SDL plc, Key Employee Biographies
- SDL plc, Key Operational Heads
- SDL plc, Other Locations
- SDL plc, Subsidiaries
- SDL plc, Key Competitors
- SDL plc, SWOT Analysis
- SDL plc, Ratios based on current share price
- SDL plc, Annual Ratios
- SDL plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- SDL plc, Performance Chart
- SDL plc, Ratio Charts