Alset Energy Corp (Alset Energy), formerly Benton Capital Corp is a junior exploration company that offers mineral exploration and development services. The company explores and develops mineral resource properties in South America. It explores for gold, nickel, palladium, base metals, and platinum group metals. Alset Energy holds interest in Lithium Salars that is located in Zacatecas and San Luis Potosi, Mexico. The company also has interest in Champion Graphite, Wisa Lake Lithium, and Goodchild - Cu-Ni-PGE producing copper, nickel, and platinum group elements. Its Goodchild - Cu-Ni-PGE covers an airborne magnetic anomaly. Alset Energy is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Alset Energy Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 24, 2017: Alset receives drilling permits for La Salada Lithium Project in Zacatecas, Mexico
Jan 19, 2017: Alset Welcomes Emily Hanson as V.P. Exploration
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Alset Energy Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Alset Energy Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Alset Energy Corp - Key Information
- Alset Energy Corp - Overview
- Alset Energy Corp - Key Employees
- Alset Energy Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Alset Energy Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Alset Energy Corp - Major Products and Services
- Alset Energy Corp - History
- Alset Energy Corp - Company Statement
- Alset Energy Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Alset Energy Corp - Business Description
- Alset Energy Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Alset Energy Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Alset Energy Corp - Strengths
- Alset Energy Corp - Weaknesses
- Alset Energy Corp - Opportunities
- Alset Energy Corp - Threats
- Alset Energy Corp - Key Competitors
- Alset Energy Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Alset Energy Corp, Key Information
- Alset Energy Corp, Key Ratios
- Alset Energy Corp, Share Data
- Alset Energy Corp, Major Products and Services
- Alset Energy Corp, History
- Alset Energy Corp, Key Employees
- Alset Energy Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Alset Energy Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Alset Energy Corp, Other Locations
- Alset Energy Corp, Subsidiaries
- Alset Energy Corp, Key Competitors
- Alset Energy Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Alset Energy Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Alset Energy Corp, Annual Ratios
- Alset Energy Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Alset Energy Corp, Performance Chart
- Alset Energy Corp, Ratio Charts