Paybox Corp (Paybox) is a technology company that offers AP processing solutions. The company offers AP processing, AR processing and claims processing solutions. Its AR processing solutions provide AR automation, invoice distribution, payment processing and integrated receivables. The company’s AP processing offers AP automation, smart e-payments and vendor finance options. It offers solutions in areas of image capture, custom portals, e-invoicing, vendor and customer management, inquiry and dispute resolution, workflow management, reporting and auditing, and ERP compatibility. Paybox is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
Paybox Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 11, 2016: Direct Insite announces second quarter 2016 results
May 11, 2016: Direct Insite announces first quarter 2016 results
Mar 22, 2016: Direct Insite announces fourth quarter and fiscal year 2015 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Paybox Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Paybox Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Paybox Corp - Key Information
- Paybox Corp - Overview
- Paybox Corp - Key Employees
- Paybox Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Paybox Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Paybox Corp - Major Products and Services
- Paybox Corp - History
- Paybox Corp - Company Statement
- Paybox Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Paybox Corp - Business Description
- Paybox Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Paybox Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Paybox Corp - Strengths
- Paybox Corp - Weaknesses
- Paybox Corp - Opportunities
- Paybox Corp - Threats
- Paybox Corp - Key Competitors
- Paybox Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Paybox Corp, Key Information
- Paybox Corp, Key Ratios
- Paybox Corp, Share Data
- Paybox Corp, Major Products and Services
- Paybox Corp, History
- Paybox Corp, Key Employees
- Paybox Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Paybox Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Paybox Corp, Other Locations
- Paybox Corp, Subsidiaries
- Paybox Corp, Key Competitors
- Paybox Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Paybox Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Paybox Corp, Annual Ratios
- Paybox Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Paybox Corp, Performance Chart
- Paybox Corp, Ratio Charts