USI Corp (USI), formerly Usi Far East Corp, a subsidiary of USI Group, is a chemical company that manufactures and sells polyethylene resins. The company provides polyethylene products such as low density polyethylene, linear low density polyethylene, high density polyethylene, and ethylene vinyl acetate copolymers. Its low density polyethylene find application in blown film extrusion, producing packaging films, injection molding, heavy duty bags, shrink films and foams. USI' linear low density polyethylene is used to manufacture heavy bags, overwrap films, stretch films, water tanks and traffic barricades. The company offers its products across Taiwan. USI is headquartered in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
USI Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 01, 2017: Global Ethylene Copolymers Market Is Expected To Be Valued At USD 67.02 Billion By 2025
This comprehensive SWOT profile of USI Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of USI Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- USI Corp - Key Information
- USI Corp - Overview
- USI Corp - Key Employees
- USI Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- USI Corp - Key Operational Heads
- USI Corp - Major Products and Services
- USI Corp - History
- USI Corp - Company Statement
- USI Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- USI Corp - Business Description
- USI Corp - Corporate Strategy
- USI Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- USI Corp - Strengths
- USI Corp - Weaknesses
- USI Corp - Opportunities
- USI Corp - Threats
- USI Corp - Key Competitors
- USI Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- USI Corp, Key Information
- USI Corp, Key Ratios
- USI Corp, Share Data
- USI Corp, Major Products and Services
- USI Corp, History
- USI Corp, Key Employees
- USI Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- USI Corp, Key Operational Heads
- USI Corp, Other Locations
- USI Corp, Subsidiaries
- USI Corp, Key Competitors
- USI Corp, SWOT Analysis
- USI Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- USI Corp, Annual Ratios
- USI Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- USI Corp, Performance Chart
- USI Corp, Ratio Charts