Solucom SA (Solucom), doing business as Wavestone is a technology company that provides information technology consulting and management services. The company’s consulting services include banking and insurance business transformation, transport and energy business transformation, operational and IT excellence, risk management and information security, digital innovation and IT systems architecture. It provides security and risk management services such as risk mapping for operating divisions, and concrete solutions to control risks. Solucom's IT Transformation offers IT architecture and urbanization, IT project management support and change management. The company serves banking, insurance, energy and utilities, healthcare, telecoms, and transport sectors. Solucom is headquartered in Paris, France.
Solucom SA Key Recent Developments
May 10, 2016: Solucom: Hudson and Yorke wins prestigious MCA Award for Performance Improvement in the Private Sector
Feb 02, 2016: Solucom receives the “France Cybersecurity” Label for its security auditing and digital forensics
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Solucom SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Solucom SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Solucom SA - Key Information
- Solucom SA - Overview
- Solucom SA - Key Employees
- Solucom SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Solucom SA - Key Operational Heads
- Solucom SA - Major Products and Services
- Solucom SA - History
- Solucom SA - Company Statement
- Solucom SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Solucom SA - Business Description
- Solucom SA - Corporate Strategy
- Solucom SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Solucom SA - Strengths
- Solucom SA - Weaknesses
- Solucom SA - Opportunities
- Solucom SA - Threats
- Solucom SA - Key Competitors
- Solucom SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Solucom SA, Key Information
- Solucom SA, Key Ratios
- Solucom SA, Share Data
- Solucom SA, Major Products and Services
- Solucom SA, History
- Solucom SA, Key Employees
- Solucom SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Solucom SA, Key Operational Heads
- Solucom SA, Other Locations
- Solucom SA, Subsidiaries
- Solucom SA, Key Competitors
- Solucom SA, SWOT Analysis
- Solucom SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Solucom SA, Annual Ratios
- Solucom SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Solucom SA, Performance Chart
- Solucom SA, Ratio Charts