SRG Ltd (SRG), formerly Structural Systems Limited is a construction company which offers engineering services. The company's products portfolio includes geotechnical equipment, duct chairs, macalloy bar systems, barrels and wedges, monitoring equipments, construction and mining components such as cable bolts, friction stabilizers, thread bar, rock bolts, grout additives and ground support accessories. It also offers services such as civil construction, engineering, contracting, monitoring, design and manufacturing services. SRG provides specialist construction services such as project management, remedial diagnosis and investigation, architectural restoration, concrete repair, waterproofing, structural strengthening, cathodic protection and others. It caters to construction, mining, building and infrastructure industries. The company has operations with offices in Hong Kong and Dubai. SRG is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
SRG Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 28, 2017: SRG FY17 result: EPS up 24%, NPBT up 25%, dividend Up 17%
Aug 07, 2017: SRG Secures AUD $26.5m International LNG Tank Project With Hyundai Engineering & Construction
May 11, 2017: SRG secures $100m agreement with BGC
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SRG Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SRG Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- SRG Ltd - Key Information
- SRG Ltd - Overview
- SRG Ltd - Key Employees
- SRG Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- SRG Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- SRG Ltd - Major Products and Services
- SRG Ltd - History
- SRG Ltd - Company Statement
- SRG Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- SRG Ltd - Business Description
- SRG Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- SRG Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SRG Ltd - Strengths
- SRG Ltd - Weaknesses
- SRG Ltd - Opportunities
- SRG Ltd - Threats
- SRG Ltd - Key Competitors
- SRG Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- SRG Ltd, Key Information
- SRG Ltd, Key Ratios
- SRG Ltd, Share Data
- SRG Ltd, Major Products and Services
- SRG Ltd, History
- SRG Ltd, Key Employees
- SRG Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- SRG Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- SRG Ltd, Other Locations
- SRG Ltd, Subsidiaries
- SRG Ltd, Key Competitors
- SRG Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- SRG Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- SRG Ltd, Annual Ratios
- SRG Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- SRG Ltd, Performance Chart
- SRG Ltd, Ratio Charts