Orzel Bialy SA (Orzel Bialy) is a recycling service provider that offers recycling of used lead batteries. The company recycles lead products and lead accumulators. Its lead products are classified as soft lead, pure lead, lead alloy and lead calcium alloy. Orzel Bialy also provides antimony alloys. The company’s products are used by battery manufacturers and refineries markets. It offers sample testing of water and wastewater for pH, chlorides, specific conductivity, sulphates, and others. The company serves manufacturers of lead oxides, automotive batteries and traction, smaller processing companies. Orzel Bialy is headquartered in Piekary Slaskie, Poland.
Orzel Bialy SA Key Recent Developments
Aug 24, 2016: Orzel Bialy publishes financial results for the first half of 2016
May 11, 2016: Orzel Bialy publishes financial results for the first quarter of 2016
Mar 21, 2016: Orzel Bialy publishes financial results for 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Orzel Bialy SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Orzel Bialy SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Orzel Bialy SA - Key Information
- Orzel Bialy SA - Overview
- Orzel Bialy SA - Key Employees
- Orzel Bialy SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Orzel Bialy SA - Key Operational Heads
- Orzel Bialy SA - Major Products and Services
- Orzel Bialy SA - History
- Orzel Bialy SA - Company Statement
- Orzel Bialy SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Orzel Bialy SA - Business Description
- Orzel Bialy SA - Corporate Strategy
- Orzel Bialy SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Orzel Bialy SA - Strengths
- Orzel Bialy SA - Weaknesses
- Orzel Bialy SA - Opportunities
- Orzel Bialy SA - Threats
- Orzel Bialy SA - Key Competitors
- Orzel Bialy SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Orzel Bialy SA, Key Information
- Orzel Bialy SA, Key Ratios
- Orzel Bialy SA, Share Data
- Orzel Bialy SA, Major Products and Services
- Orzel Bialy SA, History
- Orzel Bialy SA, Key Employees
- Orzel Bialy SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Orzel Bialy SA, Key Operational Heads
- Orzel Bialy SA, Other Locations
- Orzel Bialy SA, Subsidiaries
- Orzel Bialy SA, Key Competitors
- Orzel Bialy SA, SWOT Analysis
- Orzel Bialy SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Orzel Bialy SA, Annual Ratios
- Orzel Bialy SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Orzel Bialy SA, Performance Chart
- Orzel Bialy SA, Ratio Charts