Celsia SA ESP (Celsia), formerly Compania Colombiana de Inversiones SA ESP, a subsidiary of Grupo Argos SA, is a power company that provides electric services. The company's services include energy and power generation and distribution services. It also provides electricity transmission and distribution services. Celsia generates energy through reservoir, hydroelectric power plants, thermo electric power plants, and wind power plants. The company’s transmission services comprise taking energy from the power generation plants to the points used in the municipalities' rural and urban areas. It operates through power generation plants located in Colombia, Panama and Costa Rica. Celsia is headquartered in Medellin, Colombia.
Celsia SA ESP Key Recent Developments
Feb 07, 2017: Celsia to begin construction of first solar energy farm in Colombia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Celsia SA ESP provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Celsia SA ESP including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Celsia SA ESP - Key Information
- Celsia SA ESP - Overview
- Celsia SA ESP - Key Employees
- Celsia SA ESP - Key Employee Biographies
- Celsia SA ESP - Key Operational Heads
- Celsia SA ESP - Major Products and Services
- Celsia SA ESP - History
- Celsia SA ESP - Company Statement
- Celsia SA ESP - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Celsia SA ESP - Business Description
- Celsia SA ESP - Corporate Strategy
- Celsia SA ESP - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Celsia SA ESP - Strengths
- Celsia SA ESP - Weaknesses
- Celsia SA ESP - Opportunities
- Celsia SA ESP - Threats
- Celsia SA ESP - Key Competitors
- Celsia SA ESP - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Celsia SA ESP, Key Information
- Celsia SA ESP, Key Ratios
- Celsia SA ESP, Share Data
- Celsia SA ESP, Major Products and Services
- Celsia SA ESP, History
- Celsia SA ESP, Key Employees
- Celsia SA ESP, Key Employee Biographies
- Celsia SA ESP, Key Operational Heads
- Celsia SA ESP, Other Locations
- Celsia SA ESP, Subsidiaries
- Celsia SA ESP, Key Competitors
- Celsia SA ESP, SWOT Analysis
- Celsia SA ESP, Ratios based on current share price
- Celsia SA ESP, Annual Ratios
- Celsia SA ESP, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Celsia SA ESP, Performance Chart
- Celsia SA ESP, Ratio Charts