CAD IT SpA (CAD IT) is a technology company that offers web tools for financial, public administration and industrial applications. The company offers tools for financial services such as front to back security processing, asset management, corporate actions, reconciliations, securities and settlement targets, OMS and STP integration, floor trading, risk and compliance, and commissioning and reporting services. It offers web tool that allows bank, PA office and company users for transferring data. The company's web tools serves fashion and food and beverage industries providing consulting for seasons, styles, selling times, globalization, outsourcing and complex supply chains. CAD IT is headquartered in Verona, Italy.
CAD IT SpA Key Recent Developments
Jul 08, 2016: Cad It appoints Giampietro Magnani chairman
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CAD IT SpA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CAD IT SpA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- CAD IT SpA - Key Information
- CAD IT SpA - Overview
- CAD IT SpA - Key Employees
- CAD IT SpA - Key Employee Biographies
- CAD IT SpA - Key Operational Heads
- CAD IT SpA - Major Products and Services
- CAD IT SpA - History
- CAD IT SpA - Company Statement
- CAD IT SpA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- CAD IT SpA - Business Description
- CAD IT SpA - Corporate Strategy
- CAD IT SpA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CAD IT SpA - Strengths
- CAD IT SpA - Weaknesses
- CAD IT SpA - Opportunities
- CAD IT SpA - Threats
- CAD IT SpA - Key Competitors
- CAD IT SpA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- CAD IT SpA, Key Information
- CAD IT SpA, Key Ratios
- CAD IT SpA, Share Data
- CAD IT SpA, Major Products and Services
- CAD IT SpA, History
- CAD IT SpA, Key Employees
- CAD IT SpA, Key Employee Biographies
- CAD IT SpA, Key Operational Heads
- CAD IT SpA, Other Locations
- CAD IT SpA, Subsidiaries
- CAD IT SpA, Key Competitors
- CAD IT SpA, SWOT Analysis
- CAD IT SpA, Ratios based on current share price
- CAD IT SpA, Annual Ratios
- CAD IT SpA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- CAD IT SpA, Performance Chart
- CAD IT SpA, Ratio Charts