HumanOptics AG (HumanOptics), a subsidiary of Medipart AG, is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and distributes intraocular implants for opthalmic surgeries. The company’s products include intraocular lenses, artificiallris, capsular tension rings, and cornea implants. It provides customized solutions for cataract, aphakia, pseudophakia, and aniridia opthalmic surgeries. HumanOptics offers individual introcular implants (IOL) power calculation and support for product application. The company’s IOL includes astigmatism correction, reading comfort, retina protection, and add-on concept. It also offers viscoelastic solutions used in ophthalmic anterior segment surgery. The company operates through its site office in Sankt Augustin, Germany. It distributes its products across five continents through distribution partners. HumanOptics is headquartered in Erlangen, Germany.
HumanOptics AG Key Recent Developments
Jun 08, 2017: Dr. Arthur Messner to Leave Management Board of Humanoptics
This comprehensive SWOT profile of HumanOptics AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of HumanOptics AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- HumanOptics AG - Key Information
- HumanOptics AG - Overview
- HumanOptics AG - Key Employees
- HumanOptics AG - Key Employee Biographies
- HumanOptics AG - Key Operational Heads
- HumanOptics AG - Major Products and Services
- HumanOptics AG - History
- HumanOptics AG - Company Statement
- HumanOptics AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- HumanOptics AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- HumanOptics AG - Business Description
- HumanOptics AG - Corporate Strategy
- HumanOptics AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- HumanOptics AG - Strengths
- HumanOptics AG - Weaknesses
- HumanOptics AG - Opportunities
- HumanOptics AG - Threats
- HumanOptics AG - Key Competitors
- HumanOptics AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- HumanOptics AG, Key Information
- HumanOptics AG, Key Ratios
- HumanOptics AG, Share Data
- HumanOptics AG, Major Products and Services
- HumanOptics AG, History
- HumanOptics AG, Key Employees
- HumanOptics AG, Key Employee Biographies
- HumanOptics AG, Key Operational Heads
- HumanOptics AG, Other Locations
- HumanOptics AG, Subsidiaries
- HumanOptics AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
- HumanOptics AG, Key Competitors
- HumanOptics AG, SWOT Analysis
- HumanOptics AG, Ratios based on current share price
- HumanOptics AG, Annual Ratios
- HumanOptics AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- HumanOptics AG, Performance Chart
- HumanOptics AG, Ratio Charts