SGOCO Group Ltd (SGOCO), formerly SGOCO Technology Ltd is an electronic equipment provider that designs and develops LCD and LED monitors. The company offers computer monitors, TVs and other application specific products. It also develops and sells application specific products which include tablet PCs, rotating screens, all-in-one e-reader notebooks, CCTV monitors, billboard monitors, and touch screens. SGOCO’s services comprise product design, brand development and distribution. The company offers PCs for commercial and consumer use. It caters to electronics distributors and trading companies. SGOCO is headquartered in Hong Kong.
SGOCO Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 23, 2017: SGOCO Group appoints new director
Oct 23, 2017: SGOCO Group appoints new director
Dec 23, 2016: SGOCO Group H1 net loss increases
Sep 21, 2016: SGOCO appoints DCAW Limited as its new independent registered public accounting firm
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SGOCO Group Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SGOCO Group Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Key Information
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Overview
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Key Employees
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- SGOCO Group Ltd - History
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Company Statement
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Business Description
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- SGOCO Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Strengths
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Weaknesses
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Opportunities
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Threats
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Key Competitors
- SGOCO Group Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Key Information
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Key Ratios
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Share Data
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
- SGOCO Group Ltd, History
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Key Employees
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Other Locations
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Key Competitors
- SGOCO Group Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Performance Chart
- SGOCO Group Ltd, Ratio Charts