ITI ltd (ITI) is an electronic equipment company that offers manufacturing and marketing of telecom systems. The company provides products such as GSM systems, CDMA systems, defense systems, and diversified products. It offers diversified products such as switch mode power supplies, fake note detectors, digital invertors and currency counting machines. The company provides services such as managed leased line network consulting, stand alone signaling, telecom system integration, IT system integration, V-SAT services, installation and commissioning; pre and post warranty maintenance and enterprise business services, among others. It has its presence in New Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bhubaneswar, among others. ITI is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
ITI Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 24, 2017: ITI lowest bidder for 50 lakh smart meter auction by EESL
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ITI Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ITI Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- ITI Ltd - Key Information
- ITI Ltd - Overview
- ITI Ltd - Key Employees
- ITI Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- ITI Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- ITI Ltd - Major Products and Services
- ITI Ltd - History
- ITI Ltd - Company Statement
- ITI Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- ITI Ltd - Business Description
- ITI Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- ITI Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ITI Ltd - Strengths
- ITI Ltd - Weaknesses
- ITI Ltd - Opportunities
- ITI Ltd - Threats
- ITI Ltd - Key Competitors
- ITI Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- ITI Ltd, Key Information
- ITI Ltd, Key Ratios
- ITI Ltd, Share Data
- ITI Ltd, Major Products and Services
- ITI Ltd, History
- ITI Ltd, Key Employees
- ITI Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- ITI Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- ITI Ltd, Other Locations
- ITI Ltd, Subsidiaries
- ITI Ltd, Key Competitors
- ITI Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- ITI Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- ITI Ltd, Annual Ratios
- ITI Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- ITI Ltd, Performance Chart
- ITI Ltd, Ratio Charts