3U Holding AG (3U), formerly 3U Telecom GmbH is a telecommunications service provider. The company operates through business segments such as information and telecommunications technology, renewable energies; and sanitary, heating and air conditioning technology. The company's information and telecommunications technology segment comprise voice retail, business voice and data center services and operations; development, distribution and operation of cloud-based customer relationship management and enterprise resource planning solutions; the trading of information technology licenses, management system consulting services; and IT security. Its renewable energies segment includes wind power project development and electricity generation using wind and solar energy. The company offers sanitary, heating and air conditioning systems to wholesalers, craftsmen and self-builders through online stores. 3U is headquartered in Marburg, Germany.
3U Holding AG Key Recent Developments
Feb 07, 2017: 3U Holding announces annual guidance
This comprehensive SWOT profile of 3U Holding AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of 3U Holding AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- 3U Holding AG - Key Information
- 3U Holding AG - Overview
- 3U Holding AG - Key Employees
- 3U Holding AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 3U Holding AG - Key Operational Heads
- 3U Holding AG - Major Products and Services
- 3U Holding AG - History
- 3U Holding AG - Company Statement
- 3U Holding AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- 3U Holding AG - Business Description
- 3U Holding AG - Corporate Strategy
- 3U Holding AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3U Holding AG - Strengths
- 3U Holding AG - Weaknesses
- 3U Holding AG - Opportunities
- 3U Holding AG - Threats
- 3U Holding AG - Key Competitors
- 3U Holding AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- 3U Holding AG, Key Information
- 3U Holding AG, Key Ratios
- 3U Holding AG, Share Data
- 3U Holding AG, Major Products and Services
- 3U Holding AG, History
- 3U Holding AG, Key Employees
- 3U Holding AG, Key Employee Biographies
- 3U Holding AG, Key Operational Heads
- 3U Holding AG, Other Locations
- 3U Holding AG, Subsidiaries
- 3U Holding AG, Key Competitors
- 3U Holding AG, SWOT Analysis
- 3U Holding AG, Ratios based on current share price
- 3U Holding AG, Annual Ratios
- 3U Holding AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- 3U Holding AG, Performance Chart
- 3U Holding AG, Ratio Charts