Geometric Limited (Geometric) is an information technology company that offers design manufacturing and visualization solutions. The company offers products such as DFMPro, GeomCaliper, CAMWorks, eDrawings and glovius. Its eDrawings generate accurate representations of 2D and 3D product designs that anyone can view, mark up, and measure. Geometric’s glovius provide extensible and customizable 3D viewer for consumption of product design data. The company offers PLM, engineering and system engineering services. It has operations in the the UK, France, US, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Japan, India, and China. Geometric is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Geometric Limited Key Recent Developments
Feb 08, 2016: Geometric posts record profits
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Geometric Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Geometric Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Geometric Limited - Key Information
- Geometric Limited - Overview
- Geometric Limited - Key Employees
- Geometric Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Geometric Limited - Key Operational Heads
- Geometric Limited - Major Products and Services
- Geometric Limited - History
- Geometric Limited - Company Statement
- Geometric Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Geometric Limited - Business Description
- Geometric Limited - Corporate Strategy
- Geometric Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Geometric Limited - Strengths
- Geometric Limited - Weaknesses
- Geometric Limited - Opportunities
- Geometric Limited - Threats
- Geometric Limited - Key Competitors
- Geometric Limited - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Geometric Limited, Key Information
- Geometric Limited, Key Ratios
- Geometric Limited, Share Data
- Geometric Limited, Major Products and Services
- Geometric Limited, History
- Geometric Limited, Key Employees
- Geometric Limited, Key Employee Biographies
- Geometric Limited, Key Operational Heads
- Geometric Limited, Other Locations
- Geometric Limited, Subsidiaries
- Geometric Limited, Key Competitors
- Geometric Limited, SWOT Analysis
- Geometric Limited, Ratios based on current share price
- Geometric Limited, Annual Ratios
- Geometric Limited, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Geometric Limited, Performance Chart
- Geometric Limited, Ratio Charts