Sitestar Corp (Sitestar) is a technology company that offers internet operations, HVAC operations, real estate operations and asset management services. The company offers consumer and business-grade internet access, wholesale managed modem services for downstream ISPs and web hosting services. It provides computer solutions, sells and markets narrow and broadband Internet access, and other services. Sitestar offers services such as internet access services, web acceleration services, web hosting services, e-commerce solutions, toner recharge services and computer repair services. The company also provides frontpage extensions, PHP, Python scripting support, MySQL database Support, SSL encryption support, mailing lists, autoresponders, mail forwards, email boxes and web mail. It sells and markets dial-up and high speed broadband Internet access in the US and Canada. Sitestar is headquartered in Lynchburg, Virginia, the US.
Sitestar Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 14, 2016: Sitestar announces third quarter 2016 financial results
Nov 08, 2016: Sitestar appoints Rodney Lake as Chief Operating Officer and Corporate Secretary
Feb 23, 2016: Sitestar announces the appointment of Jeffrey Moore as Chairman, the resignation of Roger Malouf as a Director, the appointment of Christopher Payne as a Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sitestar Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sitestar Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Sitestar Corp - Key Information
- Sitestar Corp - Overview
- Sitestar Corp - Key Employees
- Sitestar Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Sitestar Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Sitestar Corp - Major Products and Services
- Sitestar Corp - History
- Sitestar Corp - Company Statement
- Sitestar Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Sitestar Corp - Business Description
- Sitestar Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Sitestar Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Sitestar Corp - Strengths
- Sitestar Corp - Weaknesses
- Sitestar Corp - Opportunities
- Sitestar Corp - Threats
- Sitestar Corp - Key Competitors
- Sitestar Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Sitestar Corp, Key Information
- Sitestar Corp, Key Ratios
- Sitestar Corp, Share Data
- Sitestar Corp, Major Products and Services
- Sitestar Corp, History
- Sitestar Corp, Key Employees
- Sitestar Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Sitestar Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Sitestar Corp, Other Locations
- Sitestar Corp, Subsidiaries
- Sitestar Corp, Key Competitors
- Sitestar Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Sitestar Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Sitestar Corp, Annual Ratios
- Sitestar Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Sitestar Corp, Performance Chart
- Sitestar Corp, Ratio Charts