The market for leather chemicals in India is set to grow at a robust pace on account of increasing demand for leather products in fashion industry, rising leather exports and growing footwear industry. Additionally, shift towards the use of eco-friendly leather chemicals and growing awareness about the benefits of vegetable tanning technique over chromium tanning are few of the other major growth drivers for India leather chemicals market.
According to “India Leather Chemicals Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026”, India leather chemicals market is projected to reach over $ 1264 million by 2026. India leather chemicals market is controlled by these major players, namely- Stahl India Pvt. Ltd., Lanxess India Pvt. Ltd., TFL Quinn India Pvt. Ltd., Indofil Industries Limited, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd., Dadia Chemical Industries Limited, Rohan Organic Pvt. Ltd., Sicagen India Ltd, Haryana Leather Chemicals Ltd., and BASF India Ltd., among others.
“India Leather Chemicals Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026” report elaborates on the following aspects of leather chemicals market in India:
- India Leather Chemicals Market Size and Forecast
- Segmental Analysis- By Type (Basic Vs. Specialty), By Process (Beam House, Wet-End, and Finishing) and By Chemical (Lubricating Agent, Chromium Sulphate, Lime, Dyes, Auxiliary Chemicals, Ammonium Sulphate, Formic Acid, Sodium Chloride, and Others)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of leather chemicals market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, leather chemical manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with industrial and institutional leather chemicals manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers, policy makers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content (data or insight) related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new "Custom Research License". Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Leather Chemicals Demand Supply Analysis
4.5. Total Supply
4.6. Total Demand
4.7. Net Inventory
5. India Leather Chemicals Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Basic Vs. Specialty)
5.2.2. By Process (Beam House, Wet-End, and Finishing)
5.2.3. By Chemical (Lubricating Agent, Chromium Sulphate, Lime, Dyes, Auxiliary Chemicals, Ammonium Sulphate, Formic Acid, Sodium Chloride, and Others)
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Type (Basic Vs. Specialty)
5.3.2. By Process (Beam House, Wet-End, and Finishing)
6. India Beam House Chemicals Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.1.2. By Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Basic Vs. Specialty)
6.2.2. By Sub-Process Chemical (Liming, Chrome Tanning, De-liming, Pickling, and Others)
7. India Wet-End Chemicals Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.1.2. By Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type (Basic Vs. Specialty)
7.2.2. By Sub-Process Chemicals (Syntan, Fat Liquors, Dyeing, Auxiliaries, Neutralization, and Others)
8. India Finishing Chemicals Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.1.2. By Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type (Basic Vs. Specialty)
8.2.2. By Sub-Process Chemicals (Acrylic Binders, Auxiliaries, Pigments & Dyes, Oil & Wax, and Others)
9. Pricing Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
10.1. Impact Analysis
11. Market Trends & Developments
11.1. Growing Advent of Eco-Friendly Chemicals
11.2. Easy Availability of Genuine Leather Substitutes
11.3. Chrome Free Tanning
11.4. Increasing Use of Specialty Chemicals
11.5. Decreasing Leather Exports
12. Import-Export Dynamics
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Benchmarking
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. Stahl India Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.2. Lanxess India Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.3. TFL Quinn India Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.4. Indofil Industries Limited
15.2.5. Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd.
15.2.6. Dadia Chemical Industries Ltd.
15.2.7. Rohan Organics Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.8. Sicagen India Ltd
15.2.9. Haryana Leather Chemicals Ltd.
15.2.10. BASF India Ltd.
16. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Tables & Figures available on enquiry
- BASF India Ltd.
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd.
- Dadia Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Haryana Leather Chemicals Ltd.
- Indofil Industries Limited
- Lanxess India Pvt. Ltd.
- Rohan Organics Pvt. Ltd.
- Sicagen India Ltd
- Stahl India Pvt. Ltd.
- TFL Quinn India Pvt. Ltd.