Offshore field development activities suffered a short-term setback after BP’s oil spill in Gulf of Mexico but is gaining traction. Moreover, to keep a check on the operation, safety rules have been made more stringent for oil & gas exploration and production across the region. Hence, aforementioned factors are anticipated to create huge demand for oil & gas subsea umbilicals, risers and flowlines in North America region during the forecast period.
According to “North America Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (SURF) Market, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021”, North America oil & gas SURF is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 13%, in value terms, during the forecast period. Few of the leading players in North America oil & gas SURF market include McDermott International Inc., Oceaneering International Inc., FMC Technologies Inc., CAMERON INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, National Oilwell Varco Inc., General Electric Company, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Dril-Quip, Inc.
“North America Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (SURF) Market, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021” discusses the following aspects of North America oil and gas SURF market:
- North America Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis: By Component (Flowlines, Risers and Subsea Umbilicals), By Application (Deepwater, Shallow Water and Ultra-Deepwater)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
- To gain an in-depth understanding of North America oil & gas subsea umbilicals, risers & flowlines (SURF) market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, subsea equipment manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with SURF equipment manufacturers, resellers and distributors along with EPC players for subsea field development services. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (SURF) Market Outlook
4.1. Industry Structure & Stakeholders
4.2. Market Size & Forecast
4.2.1. By Value
5. North America Oil & Gas SURF Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Component
5.2.2. By Application
5.2.3. By Country
18.104.22.168. United States Oil & Gas SURF Market Outlook
22.214.171.124. Mexico Oil & Gas SURF Market Outlook
126.96.36.199. Canada Oil & Gas SURF Market Outlook
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America Oil & Gas SURF Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
7.1. Increasing Partnerships and Joint Ventures
7.2. Growing Consolidation in Subsea Infrastructure Industry
7.3. Rising Production from Offshore Fields
7.4. Revenue Generation through Aftermarket Services
7.5. Rising Investments in Research & Development
7.6. Implementation of Stringent Regulations for Offshore E&P Activities
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competition Matrix
8.2. Company Profiles
8.2.1. McDermott International, Inc.
8.2.2. Oceaneering International, Inc.
8.2.3. FMC Technologies Inc.
8.2.4. CAMERON INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
8.2.5. National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
8.2.6. General Electric Company
8.2.7. Parker Hannifin Corporation
8.2.8. Dril-Quip, Inc.
*Full List of Tables & Figures available on enquiry
- Cameron International Corporation
- Dril-Quip, Inc.
- FMC Technologies Inc.
- General Electric Company
- McDermott International, Inc.
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
- Oceaneering International, Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation