According to “Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (SURF) Market, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021”, Asia-Pacific oil & gas SURF is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 13%, in value terms, during the forecast period Few of the leading players in Asia-Pacific oil & gas SURF market includes Technip, Subsea 7 SA, Aker Solutions ASA, Nexans SA, Saipem SpA, Prysmian S.p.A., McDermott International, Inc., Oceaneering International, Inc., CAMERON INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, National Oilwell Varco, Inc., and EMAS Offshore Limited. These companies offer a diverse range of SURF products that are used for offshore deepwater exploration and production activities.
“Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (SURF) Market, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021” discusses the following aspects of Asia-Pacific oil and gas SURF market:
- Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis: By Component (Flowlines, Risers and Subsea Umbilicals), By Application (Deepwater, Shallow Water and Ultra-Deepwater)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Asia-Pacific oil & gas subsea umbilicals, risers & flowlines (SURF) market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, subsea equipment manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with SURF equipment manufacturers, resellers and distributors along with EPC players for subsea field development services. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (SURF) Market Outlook
4.1. Industry Structure & Stakeholders
4.2. Market Size & Forecast
4.2.1. By Value
5. Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas SURF Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Component
5.2.2. By Application
5.2.3. By Country
18.104.22.168. India Oil & Gas SURF Market Outlook
22.214.171.124. China Oil & Gas SURF Market Outlook
126.96.36.199. Malaysia Oil & Gas SURF Market Outlook
188.8.131.52. Australia Oil & Gas SURF Market Outlook
184.108.40.206. Indonesia Oil & Gas SURF Market Outlook
220.127.116.11. Rest of Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas SURF Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
7.1. Increasing Partnerships and Joint Ventures
7.2. Growing Consolidation in Subsea Infrastructure Industry
7.3. Rising Production from Offshore Fields
7.4. Revenue Generation through Aftermarket Services
7.5. Rising Investments in Research & Development
7.6. Implementation of Stringent Regulations for Offshore E&P Activities
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competition Matrix
8.2. Company Profiles
8.2.2. Subsea 7 SA
8.2.3. Aker Solutions ASA
8.2.4. Nexans SA
8.2.5. Saipem SpA
8.2.6. Prysmian S.p.A.
8.2.7. McDermott International, Inc.
8.2.8. Oceaneering International, Inc.
8.2.9. CAMERON INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
8.2.10. National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
8.2.11. EMAS Offshore Limited
- Aker Solutions ASA
- Cameron International Corporation
- EMAS Offshore Limited
- McDermott International, Inc.
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
- Nexans SA
- Oceaneering International, Inc.
- Prysmian S.p.A.
- Saipem SpA
- Subsea 7 SA