Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry, Volume 74, presents a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry. Since its inception in 1945, the series has provided critical and informative articles written by research specialists that integrate the industrial, analytical and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry and instrumentation methodology to the study of carbohydrates.
- Features contributions from leading authorities and industry experts who specialize in carbohydrate chemistry, biochemistry and research
- Integrates the industrial, analytical and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Mary K. Cowman
- Application of Porous Materials to Carbohydrate Chemistry and Glycoscience
Keith J. Stine
- The Synthesis and Biological Characterization of Acetal-Free Mimics of the Tumor-Associated Carbohydrate Antigens
Seyed I. Sadraei, Michael Reynolds and John F. Trant