Each volume in the evolving series contains an eclectic group of reviews by leading scientists throughout the world. As always, the subjects covered are rich, varied and exemplary of the abundant subject matter addressed by this long-running serial.
- Includes numerous, timely, state-of-the-art reviews on the latest advancements in agronomy- Features distinguished, well recognized authors from around the world- Builds upon this venerable and iconic review series- Covers the extensive variety and breadth of subject matter in the crop and soil sciences
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Elham A. Ghabbour, Geoffrey Davies, Tracy Misiewicz, Reem A. Alami, Erin M. Askounis, Nicholas P. Cuozzo, Alexia J. Filice, Jennifer M. Haskell, Andy K. Moy, Alexandra C. Roach and Jessica Shade
2. Harvest Index of Maize (Zea mays L.): Are There Possibilities for Improvement?
Birgit W. Hütsch and Sven Schubert
3. Significance and Role of Si in Crop Production
Richard J. Haynes
4. Purine-Derived Ureides Under Drought and Salinity
Bikash Baral and Maria L. Izaguirre-Mayoral
5. Enhanced Plant Rooting and Crop System Management for Improved N Use Efficiency
Ciro A. Rosolem, Karl Ritz, Heitor Cantarella, Marcelo V. Galdos, Malcolm J. Hawkesford, W. Richard Whalley and Sacha J. Mooney