"Creative competitive intelligence" is an information–seeking and monitoring activity of an information environment for the purpose of creativity and innovation. It involves the process leading up to the development of an informational supply adapted to the inspiration of creative or innovative personnel.
This dynamic aims for the recognition of novelties (ideas, products, technologies, etc.), the identification of new players in the world of creation and innovation, and the identification of forgotten or neglected developmental paths.
This book is aimed at readers who already have some experience of innovation and who are now looking for new ways to discover new products under development, anticipate the design of future products, identify unexplored tracks of inventions, develop and analyze innovation strategies, or recognize the emergence of budding artists.
2. Information research on the web
3. Creative intelligence
4. research and information sources planning
5. Usage of keywords
6. Research and trend identification
7. Formatting, analyzing and inspiring from trends
8. Representation and signal analysis
9. Presentation and network analysis
10. Problem visualisation
11. Exploration of the past and present
12. Inspiration from the TRIZ
13. reasoning from operators
14. Use of the game for serious matters
15. role play diversions
16. Tactical or strategic reflection and war games
17. Use of games with objectives
18. Creative and territorial intelligence
19. From creative intelligence to informal and creative war–room.