SEO practices for Baidu and other Chinese search engines are little known in the Western world. However, in order for a company to promote itself successfully in the Middle Kingdom, it is absolutely necessary to go online in China. Chinese SEO is not only about working on the on–site and off–site aspects of a site, there are also many administrative tasks to take into account: the creation of a site in China can pose governmental problems (obtaining a Chinese mobile line, applying for an ICP license, proving that the company is well established in China, etc.)
In order for readers to understand how SEO and web–marketing works in China, tips, advice and case studies are presented throughout this book.
1. Baidu, Its Services and Its Competitors.
2. Technical Advice and Tips for Baidu SEO.
3. Semantic and Editorial Advice and Tips for Baidu SEO.
4. Subjects Related to Baidu SEO.
5. Methodology of a Baidu SEO Campaign.
6. Beyond Baidu SEO.