The Review is the most up–to–date and authoritative source of information for those engaged in teaching and research on European integration or who are simply interested in the European Union.
1. Keynote Article: Europe, America, Iraw: Worst Ever, Ever Worsening?: John Peterson.
2. Governance and Institutions: The Convention and the Intergovernmental Conference: Desmond Dinan.
3. The Greek Presidency: In the Shadow of War: Dionyssis G. Dimitrakopoulos and Argyris G. Passas.
4. The Italian Presidency: Lucia Quaglia.
5. Internal Policy Developments: David Howarth.
6. The European Central Bank in 2003: David Mayes.
7. Legal Developments: Michael Dougas.
8. External Policy Developments: David Allen and Michael Smith.
9. Enlarging the European Union: Julie Smith.
10. Justice and Home Affairs: Jorg Monar.
11. Developments in the Member States: Michael Bruter.
12. Developments in the Applicant States: Karen Henderson.
13. Developments in the Economies of the European Union: Nigel Grimwade.
14. Developments in the Economies of the Applicant Countries: Debra Johnson.
15. Chronology: The European Union in 2003: Lee Miles.