A map and comprehensive guide to the world's LNG industry.
- Gas pipelines (existing, under construction or planned or proposed)
- LNG export plants by status (existing, under construction, planned or proposed, speculative)
- LNG import terminals by status (existing, under construction, planned or proposed, speculative)
For export plants the following information is provided: status, start-up year, operator, shareholders, capacity (m t/y), no of trains, process method, gas fields.
For import terminals the following information is provided: status; start-up year (plus expansions, if any), operator and receiving source.
- LNG trade movements detailing exports and imports by country in billion cm
- World trade detailing exports and imports by region in billion cm from 2004 - 2015 including 2016 start-up projects
- LNG Vessel order book
Inset Maps Show:
- Existing and future LNG exporting countries as at April 2016
- United States importing terminals and exporting plants by key states
- Qatar and UAE exporting plants
- Chinese importing terminals
- Southwest European importing terminals
- Japanese importing terminals
- East Mediterranean importing terminals and exporting plants
- Size: 1,470mm x 891mm
- Style: Landscape
- Scale: 1, 23,000,000
- ISBN: 1 86186 382 9
- PECode: MPEM318
- Published: April 2017
Notes: PDFs may not be printed or saved.
If you require a printed copy please select either folded or rolled.