Lyon metropolitan region (LMR) is situated in the Rhone-Alpes region in east-central France. It has a significant economic and financial influence, accounting for around 3.6% of national GDP. Improvements in financial services, hospitality and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth.
“City Profile - Lyon” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Lyon. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Lyon is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth over the year.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal Transport Networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism
Construction and Real Estate
Real Estate Market
Consumption, Income and Prices
List of Tables
Table 1: Lyon metropolitan region - key facts (estimates), 2016
Table 2: Lyon metropolitan region - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Table 3: Lyon metropolitan region - economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
Table 4: Lyon metropolitan region - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 ($)
Table 5: Lyon metropolitan region - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 6: Lyon city - main universities, 2016
Table 7: Lyon metropolitan region - population by age, 2000-25 (million)
Table 8: Lyon city - mass transit network indicators, 2015
Table 9: Lyon city - key airport indicators
Table 10: Lyon city - prime office rents, Q2 2016
Table 11: Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Region - international arrivals by country of residence
Table 12: Lyon city - hotel performance
Table 13: Lyon city- UNESCO world heritage sites
Table 14: Lyon city - MICE and other events
Table 15: Auvergne-Rhone Alpes region - construction key indicators
List of Figures
Figure 1: Lyon metropolitan region - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Figure 2: Lyon metropolitan region - economic growth (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
Figure 3: Lyon metropolitan region - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
Figure 4: Lyon metropolitan region - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Figure 5: Lyon metropolitan region - population by age, 2000-25 17