The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Environment-friendly Water-based Coatings
- Novel Textile Manufacturing Process replicates Spider Web Silk
- Innovative Technology for Algae Bioprocessing
- Fully Renewable Oxygenate Gasoline Additive
- Unique Biological Fungicide for Crop Protection
- Industry Contacts