The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Activated Carbon-based Filter Vessel Specially Designed for Oilfield Fluids
- Separation Membrane to Separate Hydrogen Sulfide and Carbon Dioxide from Acid Gases
- Low-cost Dispersed Platinum Catalyst for Hydrogen Purification
- Innovative Absorption Catalytic Conversion Process for Amine and Sour Natural Gas Sweetening
- Novel Corrosion Inhibition Technology for Reliable Refining of High Total Acid Number (TAN) Opportunity Crude
- Process for a More Efficient Delayed Coking Process
- High-density Polyethylene Pipe to Eliminate Corrosion in Oil and Gas Industry Caused by Steel Pipes
- Eco-Friendly Device to Detect the Type of Oil in a Spill
- Key Contacts