This issue of the Advanced Coatings and Surface Technology TOE profiles coatings for corrosion protection and resistance, food processing equipment, and monitoring cracks in large structures. Also profiled is a highly transparent, UV-curable coating with increased adhesion characteristics.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Coating Solution to Provide Corrosion Protection at High Temperature
- Multifunctional Coating for Food Processing Equipment
- Coating to Facilitate Monitoring Cracks in Large Structures
- UV-curable Coating with High Transparency and Increased Adhesion Characteristics
- Coating Method for Metals to Provide Improved Corrosion Resistance
- Key Contacts