The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- High-performance Aerogel-based Insulation for Building and Construction
- Graphene Enhanced Nanocomposites for Increased Thermal and Electrical Conductivity
- Recycled Carbon Fibers with Wide Application Potential
- Composite Material with Carbon Reinforcement Instead of Steel
- Polyurethane Coatings and Foam Produced without Toxic Isocyanates
- Key Contacts