The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Flexible Coating for Corrosion Protection of Complex Surfaces
- Solvent-free Coatings for Protection of Splash Zone
- Two-layer Nanocoating System for Metallic Substrates
- Fluorine-free Oleophobic Coatings for the Textile Industry
- Protective Titanium Nitride-based Coatings to Prevent Explosions of Nuclear Fuel
- Key Contacts