The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Ceramic Cores for Enhanced Surface Finish Suitable for Direct Solidification and Single Crystal Process
- Bio-based Co-polyamide with Improved Casting Yields for Packaging
- Nano-scale Thin Film Material with High Electrical Conductivity
- Infrared Detector Prototype from Metamaterials for Leak Detection and Medical Diagnostics
- Bioinspired Composite Microfibrillar Films for Improved Skin Adhesion of Wearable Sensors