Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
- Compact Handheld Endoscopy Probe for Cancer Diagnosis
- 3D Holographic Display for Medical Image Visualization
- Artificial Intelligence-powered Medical Image Analysis
- Cloud-based Image Management Platform for Viewing and Analysis
- Handheld EEG Device for Diagnosing Traumatic Brain Injury
- Patented Dual Mode Imaging System to Detect Breast Cancer
- DNA Barcoding Technique for Early Cancer Detection
- Multicolor 3D In Vivo Imaging Using Ultracompact Compton Camera
- Industry Contacts