This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in renewable energy, healthcare, and plastic-based fuel. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of smart windows and flexible retinas.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
- Switchable Windows for Achieving Lighting Energy Savings
- Smart Window Blinds Generate Electricity and Conserve Energy
- Waste Plastic-based Fuel as Alternative for Heavy Fuel Oil Used in Marine Engines
- Making Retinas Flexible and Less Painful
- Off-the-shelf Allogeneic CAR-T Cell Therapy in Clinical Trials