The issue of Nanotech TOE profiles a graphene-based material that can be used to remove toxins, hafnium oxide nanoparticles for radiotherapy, and nanotechnology-based biomarkers for diagnostic applications. A nanowire-based implant for effective retinal treatment and a nanolaminate technology for smart glasses are also profiled.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
- Graphene-based Material to Remove Toxins
- Hafnium Oxide Nanoparticles to Boost Radiotherapy
- Nanotechnology-based Biomarkers for Diagnostic Applications
- Nanowire-based Implant for Effective Retinal Treatment
- Nanolaminate Technology for Smart Glasses
- Key Contacts