The Energy and Power Systems (EPS) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (batteries, fuel cells, flywheels and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
- Containerized Energy Technology for Harnessing Low-altitude Winds
- Radar Technology for Fracture Detection in Wind Blades
- Hydrate Layer for Developing High-powered Energy Storage Device
- Compressed Air Energy Storage With Enhanced Site Flexibility Features
- Liquid-based Energy Storage for Military Applications
- Intelligent Sensors for Rotor Geometry Sensing
- Two Bladed Wind Turbines for Onshore and Offshore Applications
- Floating Offshore Wind Turbines
- Salinity Gradient Energy Solution
- Semi-transparent Solar Cells with Thermal Mirror Properties
- Key Industry Contacts